Job Description: 1.Familiar with robots installation and commissioning (e.g. COMAU, ABB, KUKA, FANUC, MOTOMAN...)
2. Be in charge of the robotics installation and pilot running on site.
3. Knowledge in the Standard from SVW and SGM are an advantage
4. Work with simulation engineer to offline-program robots.
5. Can be arrange and schedule multi- tasks or teams.
6. Familiar with PLC technology.
1. At least 3 years related project working experience in Robot/Engineering manufacturing company, including work in robots commissioning over 2 years
2. At least college degree on Mechanical or Automation related background.
3. Good communication ability with others.
4. Good team work spirit.
5. Fluent English writing and speaking skills.
6. Be able to work overtime and willing to travel.